Am i up to date?

Started by
5 comments, last by Elite19 20 years, 6 months ago
Hi, I''m using mvc++6 to compile my code. When you include all the gl libs in the linker are the libs and header files the latest in msvc++6. Can you d/l new ones from anywhere and replace the ones that came with the compiler? Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those who don't.
Advertisement
yes, at opengl.org, or at the page of your display-device-producer

our new version has many new and good features. sadly, the good ones are not new and the new ones are not good
Thanks, I checked opengl.org but couldn''t find it. Its not available on the download page and I have the latest driver for my card but my munufacters site says nothing about the include files(.lib dll and .h)
I remember being able to d/l them from opengl.org site a while ago but not any more. Is there any where else?
Thanks again
--------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those who don't.

Clicky McLinky

d/l the glext.h wglext.h from there

[ My Site ]
640k Should Be Enough for Anybody - Bill Gates
Death to the gaming industry! Long live games - The Scratchware Manifesto/*ilici*/
these are nvidia''s ones

our new version has many new and good features. sadly, the good ones are not new and the new ones are not good
The OpenGL libs that come with MSVC 6 are the latest versions for Win32 (ie OpenGL 1.1). If you to use core functions from GL 1.2 upwards, or extensions, then you'll need to link the functions you want manually (either that or use a library such as GLee -see sig- or GLEW). The forum FAQ has a question on this.

[edited by - benjamin bunny on October 5, 2003 11:53:15 AM]

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Hey thanks guys, I always forget about those faq''s. Sorry

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement