Looking for gamesites

Started by
7 comments, last by lakibuk 20 years, 6 months ago
I want to promote my shareware and freeware games. Do you know gamesites like www.gamextazy.com or www.gamealbum.com where it can submit it?
Karl - Blueskied Games | my german site: Gratis Spiele
Advertisement
Not sure, but I believe Dexterity Software specializes in online distribution of shareware and more. Check them out!

Charles Galyon
www.neopong.com
Charles GalyonPresidentNeoPong Software, Inc.
Thx,but Dexterity doesn''t accept submissions for publishing anymore. And i am looking for game download sites like gamealbum.com, not for publishers.
Karl, I''ll plonk it on our site if you like and flog it affiliate-stylee for you while we''re waiting on getting some more of our own games done.

Cas
Even if it''s not java?
Yep, seeing as no-one apart from us seems to have managed to produce a Java game it looks like we need to put something else on the shelves!

Cas
I see you got already some games on your site.
Good luck with your publisher/affiliate seller projects.
I don''t want to give my game out of my hands yet,maybe in the future i will consider sending it to publishers,too.
fileplanet.com, avault.com, pcgameworld.com All of these will generate downloads (more than 100), but they may be picky about which games they accept.

There''s also simtel.net Some affiliate sites: brothersoft.com topshareware.com globalshareware.com

I''m finding it amusing how this kind of threads generate so little response - except for the massive list of download sites on asp-shareware.org

I am starting a new development company in Madison, WI. We are currently looking for some Shareware games to distribute from our site.

We really would like to work with a few developers with completed games so we can roll out our business model. You will retain 100% of all Intellectual Property rights.

Send me an email if you are interested in discussing this in more detail.

Bill Goetz
www.stellarodyssey.com
bill@stellarodyssey.com
Bill Goetzwww.stellarodyssey.combill@stellarodyssey.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement