• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monkey liar

Looking for help for a kraazy idea

This topic is 5369 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings you people. I''m trying to find some help to work on a major project for my degree. I''ve got an idea That I want to try to implement. I''m thinking of a simple turn based strategy game (i use the turn simple loosely) with a computer opponent, user interface, blah blah. The annoying bit is deciding on the game rules, and that''s unfortunately a bit i won''t pick up marks for, but everything else around that will count. This is going to be a pretty simple game So I''m thinking of writing not as a full stand alone pc game, but as a small java applet for a web page or even for a PDA. Where can I find some help for developing a java application on a pda? Can I get stuff like JDBC working on a pda, if I were to make stats, rules and maps behind the game database driven? DON''''T PANIC.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!