My first game-related project

Started by
8 comments, last by rico 20 years, 6 months ago
See below... Tell me what you think... Is it crappy?

my cheesy card game project:

Advertisement
Crappy? Definetly NOT!

Very nice game, well laid out and very good for a starter. I must say that Drac is a very neat game. I dont see very many solitare games developed so nice work, and keep it up!

edit: removed quote

- [BDS]StackOverflow

BlueDev Studios

[edited by - BlueDev on October 7, 2003 10:57:42 PM]
[/quote]
Thanks!

I agree with BlueDev (are you suprised? ). This is very nicely done. How long have you been programming?
Maybe a year and half now, I''ve learned most of the stuff by actually doing things. Learned a lot of new stuff while doing this project. Thanks again

Maybe it''s not so cheesy after all (changed my signature)

my card game:

Hi rico,

Thats cool to hear, I learn best when implementing it into an Application or Game. It helps me to remember I made that program, I used that code =)

Once again, awesome game ( and its not cheesy =) )

- [BDS]StackOverflow

BlueDev Studios
[/quote]
Sweet stuff. Looks like it''s very nicely done. I don''t know how easy it would be to use the lib to make other card games, but this Klondike example you implemented is looking pretty good. I''ll try to make a simple two-person card game with this and see what happens and then give more feedback.
I''m not sure how easy it is to use the lib so I''ll try to clean the code even more, fix some ugly stuff, and make some more games using it.

my card game:

I can''t seem to edit my previous post, my browser''s not responding. Anyway, it was actually easy with klondike but i''m not sure with other games. I''m making a 2-4 player card game right now (with some AI) and it seems that using the lib in other games needs some tweaking. Maybe it will really be easy with solitaire-type games.

my card game:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement