So is this still a site for game development?

Started by
6 comments, last by Christian Schlager 20 years, 6 months ago
Why are there so many announcements for websites? Is this a website about game programming or website programming? I come here to test cool demos of games and not look at some websites...
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Christian Schlager
I come here to test cool demos of games and
not look at some websites...

Yes, but the websites usually contain games that the person has made, so you can download demos...
Or the pages contain information about products and companies that are someway involved in game development.
-------------------"Pointer?" -Anonymous-=Xelius=-
First of all, I agree with everyone that has posted so far (except for CS). To CS:

1. First of all, the SITE is for gamedev, if your opinion is pertaining this FORUM, please adress it accordingly

2. Shutup.
-----If you thought I was helpful, rate me down.If you thought I wasn't helpful, rate me down as well.This idiot didn't read my signature and tried to insult me.
Im so sorry, i didnt want to offend anybody.
Yeah, I agree with Christian, the "Your Announcements" forum sucks. I come here to find out about peoples new projects and to have friendly conversations about their games and stuff... but all that''s here is people posting absolute sh** and mocking each other, and posting irrelevant stuff and spamming and things like these. I reckon this should be changed. The "Your Announcements" forum could be a nice place, where we all come to play, talk and discuss about other peoples projects. But NO, this particular forum sucks. I reckon this should be thought about by the site staff/moderators and this place should be changed.

Please, Dave Astle and Kevin Hawkins, please change this forum to a nice, happy place. I beg you.

Just my thought.
It''s not Dave Astle or Kevin Hawkins who decide how the forum behaves, it is the users.
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code
quote:Original post by Enselic
It''s not Dave Astle or Kevin Hawkins who decide how the forum behaves, it is the users.

Good point, you are right. But maybe they (and the moderators) could somehow change it, like maybe they could only allow certain posts to be made in this forum. Like, allow only posts/threads about projects, and not just rubbish like we are seeing these days.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement