Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meek

Need Help to Modify Lesson 21 Gird Game

I''ve done a sucessful implementation of the Lesson 21 mini game in 3D using OpenGL. But now I would like to make a upgrade of it. If you guys are not familar with the tutorial. The whole pt of the game is to connect all points of a grid to ''uncover''it. Than when all the grids are ''uncovered'', the level is cleared. But it''s very troublesome or illogical. Why can''t the character ''uncover'' out a whole chunk of the grid at one go by connecting points for a bigger square? I am already starting to play around with it but need some, or alot of guidance. Can anyone churn out some code? The game nowwhere o is the position of the character and the lines make up the grid) O______O______________________________________________ |Cut | | | O______O______________________________________________ | | | | |______|______________________________________________ Wat I like to dowhere o is the position of the character and the lines make up the grid) ______________O______________________________________ | | | | | | |______|______|_______________________________________ | | | | | | |______|______|________________________________________ | | | | | | O______|______O________________________________________ When character move down and than back to the sidelines again, or when it moves back to its original position, the whole portion will be uncovered. Any guys out there that can help