Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chinese distribute and analysis the source code of HL2 in the nude!

This topic is 5179 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Chinese distribute and analysis the source code of Half Life 2 in the nude! They posted it anywhere! They are excited to get and talk about it! Even the programmer who are not game programmer downloaded it and try to compile it! When I condemn them,they abuse me with suck words. I suggest that all of you do not answer the questions of Chinese,do not help them! Chinese often use these Email: XXX@sina.com XXX@vip.sina.com XXX@163.com XXX@netease.com XXX@21cn.com XXX@163.net XXX@tom.com XXX@sohu.com XXX@Eyou.com XXX@Yahoo.com.cn

you''re suggesting to discriminate not only a whole nation but also all people who have one of those email addresses?

Ban this guy immediately. We don''t need any racism on this board, as you can read in the FAQ.

I think you''re extremely offensive towards some people, and the fact is there alot(dun remember the exact value) of Chinese people on this planet. So do the math and tell me how big the chance is for a hacker to be Chinese.

.lick

This topic is 5179 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.