• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sumn79

45° tile/sprite for game demo

This topic is 5455 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

im'' current develop a RPG game demo, but i need a lot graphics, since im'' not an artist, i wonder any website avalaible to download?

Advertisement
How good do they have to be? I have this totally cheesy website bookmarked with lots of tilesets.

http://www.reinerstileset.4players.de:1059/englisch.htm

- Jason

thanks for ur advice, some people recommeded this website for me, there r some 45° tile/sprite, but not enough to create my demo, my demo included fighting

Does the character have 2 b hand drawn? Cause you could always hire a guy to make some 3d models and then pre-render them. Im going 2 see if that will get good results, ill let u know in a little bit whether it works.

There is a reason for everything.

Learn it.

the character not neccessary drawn by hand,it could be any method, as long as its not look like 3d model

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!