Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maega

NeXe: Why doesn't anyone take it over?

Maega    707
NeXe's last news post is well over a year old. Why doesn't anyone take it over and update it again? [edited by - Maega on October 10, 2003 1:22:15 AM]

Muhammad Haggag    1358
That''s already been discussed on the NeXe forum before, in a thread titled "NeXe is dead" or something similar. As a consequence of that thread, a group of guys joined up and designed a replacement for NeXe, dubbed "DirectDev".

I''ve been responsible for the website coding, as well as writing some tutorials to kick-start the site. As of today, the webcode is nearly finished (well, the basic functionality anyway - We had lots of ideas that aren''t implemented yet). I fear that I didn''t have much spare time for a long time - so I paused the webcode development more than a month ago, and article writing for a lot more than that.

I''ve recently (err..today, before seeing this post) continued writing articles.

If someone has or can write a nice article, it''s welcome. If someone would like to proof-read a couple of articles, just say so.

Muhammad Haggag
MHaggag''s corner

Maega    707
Ah.. I went to see that post and saw that the last post was from February of earlier this year .

Thats why I asked.

Im not experienced with Direct3D, so I can''t help