PS: tex2d() with just 1 param???

Started by
11 comments, last by DaJudge 20 years, 6 months ago
quote:Original post by davepermen
its proprietary nvidia nv30 hyping marketing shit from last year.. they drop support from it bit by bit each month till it died out.

If that''s not the help you''re after then you''re going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

davepermen.net

and what other alternatives do you suggest that give you the speed of development of CG and its ease of use/simplicity?
Advertisement
haven''t had myself problems working with ARB_fp.. asm style is no problem, and it has all the other high level constructs of c (namely, variables with names:D)

but for the sake of coolness to have c-style shaders, i''ll suggest glslang (its there, just not enabled in the drivers), or hlsl, depending on the api.

If that''s not the help you''re after then you''re going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

davepermen.net
If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

My Page davepermen.net | My Music on Bandcamp and on Soundcloud

get cg 1.1, it has explicit texcoord passing for ps1.x (but still makes sure you don''t use inappropriate texcoords for a texunit).
Act of War - EugenSystems/Atari

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement