OpenGL (human model)

Started by
6 comments, last by bargasteh 20 years, 6 months ago
Hello Is there any one who can help me and tell me how I can use for example a 3D stadio human model in OpenGl ? I desperately need to know how i can do it, or if you know any good book that can help me could you please mention it ? next question is : How can I move this model realistic on screen ? I have to do a project for my final year Bsc, I think these questions are a good starting point for me. Thank you Raha B Mohebbi I love 3D graphic
OpenGl + C++
Advertisement
Hi,
If you dont know coding with opengl you can start with the tutorials in nehe.
I have a final project Bsc too and I started like that..
-OpenGL Programming Guide Third ed. Mason Woo Jackie Neider Tom Davis .
I studied from that book and I liked it because it has a lot of examples.. But not so advanced..Good for a starting point..

By the way your project is cool

Gametutorials.com
Thank you for your reply,
Can you please if you dont mind give me the ISBN of that book ?
so i can order it on Amazon.co.uk.
I just need to create that human model (either by a 3D model creator or use native Open Gl models to create that model.
then i need to move that model like he is diving in swimming pool. so do you still recomend that book ?
thank you for your help

I love 3D graphic
OpenGl + C++
Hello

One more question, Is there any good book or website that tells us how to program OpenGl on Visual Basic ?
When I said to my supervisor that you can do OpenGl on VB, he couldnt believe it, i just demoed one of the examples from here to him, and he liked it.

Thanks any way
Raha B Mohebbi

I love 3D graphic
OpenGl + C++
Hi,
the book that I said before , about opengl on borland.But you can look its contents from amazon..its ISBN : 0-201-60458-2
And there is another book named opengl superbible which includes cd.. its ISBN :1-57169-164-2

By the way I use borland because creating menu is easier and you can control its forms (windows).But if you dont need these
visual is better.
"how to program OpenGl on Visual Basic"

Get drunk, cover your eyes and do it. Its not a pretty thing
Thank you sebnem_a
I have a module in university called windows programming, they teachs us how to use borland C++ builder, I love to do my project on borland, because as you said its easy to create menu.
One of my problems is menu, even i was thinking to do my project on Java 3D because i can use menu on frame(Java is my main programming language) but after doing some demos i realized its a bit slow, and also my supervisor doesnt like java 3D (he love OpenGl).
If the book you said is for borland, I will get it.

Thank you
Raha B Mohebbi

I love 3D graphic
OpenGl + C++

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement