Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benjamin Heath

program to use as development suite?

I have a very rapid, marathon work ethic, and I need a program suite that can assist me in this as far as game development is concerned. Is there a program that can be used to open up other programs from within it with a good interface for this, or will I have to write this myself? Thank you ahead of time for any replies. --EDIT-- And don't worry, I'm not a new guy or anything. I just need some software to get things done quickly. I'll write what I have to though. ================== Benjamin Heath ================== [edited by - Benjamin Heath on October 13, 2003 3:26:03 PM]

??? Did You try to create a simple dir with shortcuts to apps You use ???
Click-click and you have all apps at once.
You can create key accelerator for application shortcut for example i have ALT+F12 to my MSVC/C++ ???

"The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell We Promised That We Would
When Losers Say Its Over With You Know That It’s A Lie The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It’s Never Gonna Die"

THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL/by
ManOwaR

[edited by - Estor on October 13, 2003 4:30:35 PM]

Why didn''t I think of that... :-(

Alright, I''ll make a dir with all these shortcuts to my programs and bookmark it. Batch files or shell scripts can also be put in there for various functions.

<<======((><))=======<<<<

Okay. I''m getting to work.

==================
Benjamin Heath
==================

Try Emacs! It takes a while to get used to but as far as opening console apps, compiling programs, debugging, etc go it is all available within a few keystrokes.