• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apache153A

I just saw Identity

This topic is 5453 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just watched the movie Identity (good movie, strange, but good). I won''t spoil the movie for those who haven''t seen it and might one day, but to those who already have, what do you think about a game, not so much based on the movie, but on a similar concept. There would be only a few characters, and people dying. It would be like a mystery and not a lot of action... wait, not a lot of action... mystery... nevermind, this wouldn''t be such a great game.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
it''s just the twentiest movie about schizophrenia in the past 5 years... and far from being the best in my opinion

I just saw Rambo II, wouldn''t it be great to do a game where the hero is a strong male with lots of guns killing all the bad guys?

Sorry.

Guest Anonymous Poster
MPD != Schizophrenia

If you''re going to shoot the movie down, at least get your facts straight.

You know, I''m pretty sure I posted here earlier. Did someone delete it, or am I just losing it?

Anyways, I thought it was a good movie.

AP - it wasn''t a movie about schizophrenia (or multiple personality disorder)... if you judge by that, of course it''s a bad movie, you moron. It''s a psych. thriller meant to entertain and it uses MPD as a method to do that.

Again, I liked it. I figured the sub-plots out pretty quick, but didn''t get the main one until later.

_GEO

Guest Anonymous Poster
All i wanted to say is that the ending wasn''t such a big suprise because we all got used to that kind of endings in the past few years (unless of course you haven''t seen Fight Club, Vanilla Sky, A Beautifull Mind, the Sixth Sense etc...).
And i actually think the movie would have been better whithout the mpd thing. The thriller part was quite good.
Remmeber I also said that it was just my opinion, so does that make me a moron? If you think it does, you should shut the hell up and realize that judging someone by a stupid post makes you the moron.
By the way if you want to get precise about the psychological issue involved, it''s actually DID, which is a slightly different from MPD, although people commonly uses both terms.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!