I just saw Identity

Started by
4 comments, last by Apache153A 20 years, 6 months ago
I just watched the movie Identity (good movie, strange, but good). I won''t spoil the movie for those who haven''t seen it and might one day, but to those who already have, what do you think about a game, not so much based on the movie, but on a similar concept. There would be only a few characters, and people dying. It would be like a mystery and not a lot of action... wait, not a lot of action... mystery... nevermind, this wouldn''t be such a great game.
Advertisement
it''s just the twentiest movie about schizophrenia in the past 5 years... and far from being the best in my opinion
I just saw Rambo II, wouldn''t it be great to do a game where the hero is a strong male with lots of guns killing all the bad guys?

Sorry.
MPD != Schizophrenia

If you''re going to shoot the movie down, at least get your facts straight.
You know, I''m pretty sure I posted here earlier. Did someone delete it, or am I just losing it?

Anyways, I thought it was a good movie.

AP - it wasn''t a movie about schizophrenia (or multiple personality disorder)... if you judge by that, of course it''s a bad movie, you moron. It''s a psych. thriller meant to entertain and it uses MPD as a method to do that.

Again, I liked it. I figured the sub-plots out pretty quick, but didn''t get the main one until later.

_GEO
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
All i wanted to say is that the ending wasn''t such a big suprise because we all got used to that kind of endings in the past few years (unless of course you haven''t seen Fight Club, Vanilla Sky, A Beautifull Mind, the Sixth Sense etc...).
And i actually think the movie would have been better whithout the mpd thing. The thriller part was quite good.
Remmeber I also said that it was just my opinion, so does that make me a moron? If you think it does, you should shut the hell up and realize that judging someone by a stupid post makes you the moron.
By the way if you want to get precise about the psychological issue involved, it''s actually DID, which is a slightly different from MPD, although people commonly uses both terms.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement