Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiple monitors HELP!!!

This topic is 5177 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

First of all, it has been FOREVER since I posted! Anyway, for sh*ts and giggles, I am writing my own DirectX 7 wrapper. Yes. 2D all the way baby. Ok, I have two monitors for developing. The primary is a 19" and the secondary is a 14". I use the secondary to hold control panels, option windows, etc and use the primary for programming, email, browsing, etc. Here''s the problem. When I switch my game to full screen, the primary is fine. The secondary doesn''t change. THEN, when I exit my game ALL of my open apps (browser, email, VC++, etc) move to the secondary! Then I have to drag everything back over. Very frustrating. Any clues? I would like to be able to disable the secondary (blank it out) and NOT have my programs move over. Thanks! BTW, I am using Visual C++ 6.0 and DirectX 7 (DirectDraw) -cb

~ c o l ec o ~

Rock the cradle of love! You stupid WANKER! S i g n a l D E V .com --HASBRO SUCKS--