Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Tech Support

This topic is 5176 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

what is your problem?

RanBlade
"Passion is what drives you to stay up until 4am fixing that bug that hardly anyone would notice...Passion is where great games come from, if you dont live and breathe games you shouldn''t be in the games industry." - Dave Pottinger, Ensemble Studios

[GameDev][C++ Page][Game Tutorials][FreeBSD][HawkNL(Hawk Network Library)][NeHe Productions][Mage Tower Ent-My Site]

having problems with networking on my pc... well it could be a mixture of problems.. for some reason its sending about 10 times the packets its recieving.. I think my tcp/ip protocol is messed up on it or something...

hrm ok hehe ... try expertsexchange.com... if i can think of anymore possible places to help ill post it.

RanBlade
"Passion is what drives you to stay up until 4am fixing that bug that hardly anyone would notice...Passion is where great games come from, if you dont live and breathe games you shouldn''t be in the games industry." - Dave Pottinger, Ensemble Studios

[GameDev][C++ Page][Game Tutorials][FreeBSD][HawkNL(Hawk Network Library)][NeHe Productions][Mage Tower Ent-My Site]

EE didnt require a CC for me... hrm..

RanBlade