Interested in Online Game Development? Visit Web Game Builder

Started by
2 comments, last by borngamer 20 years, 6 months ago
Have you ever wanted to write your own online game? Are you currently writing an online game? If so, www.webgamebuilder.com is for you! Writing games is a tough business and traditionally more difficult than other programming projects such as web site design and application development. There is a great deal of effort and thought that has to go into each and every game you write. Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to go it alone? Web Game Builder is a free resource site for people just like you who want to write games for the Internet. We offer: * Tutorials * Downloads of Shareware and Freeware Software to help you work better * Active Forums where you can ask questions and actually get an answer * Add Your Game to our Links for Free Promotion and a Valuable Search engine link * We focus mainly on web based tools such as PHP, Perl, Flash and others. * and more... So what are you waiting for, come sign up for your free account at www.webgamebuilder.com today! [edited by - borngamer on October 16, 2003 8:29:06 AM]
Advertisement
My "best resource on the Internet for learning how to create your own online games" doesn''t have any content on it!
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
My "best resource on the Internet for learning how to create your own online games" doesn''t have any content on it!

AP, I''m sorry you don''t feel the site has enough content on it for you. Every site has to start somewhere.

Instead of posting negative remarks, why not sign up and use your game development skills to produce some quality articles and tutorials.

borngamer
Your links are incorrect.
Clickerson
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement