dont hate me already - not so smart question....

Started by
15 comments, last by Jamaludin 20 years, 6 months ago
quote:Original post by ScottC
Learn C++ b4 u read that book, it will be very confusing if you dont, sorry but this is the stupidest question ive EVER read

I've seen more idiotic questions from you. Like this, and this, and this, and this, and this.

Leave your fellow newbies alone.

[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || E-Mail Me ]

[edited by - Lektrix on October 16, 2003 10:37:53 AM]
[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || [email=lektrix@barrysworld.com]E-Mail Me[/email] ]
Advertisement
Lektrix thanks haha those are not the smartest of threads either so he has no right of speaking but I dont take notice of such people, thanks for the more intelligent people helping me out, greatly appreciated. !!
Oh, and I recommend you learn C++ thoroughly before moving on to OpenGL.

As for beginner books, I generally recommend:

C++ Primer (Third Edition) by Stanley Lippman and Josee Lajoie (as GIBson3 said)

and:

Accelerated C++ by Andrew Koenig and Barbara Moo

Personally, I would recommend you read lots of C++ texts. The C++ book list here is good.

[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || E-Mail Me ]

[edited by - Lektrix on October 16, 2003 12:09:27 PM]
[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || [email=lektrix@barrysworld.com]E-Mail Me[/email] ]
Hey thanks for those books, I would love to have more ofthem but since I live far away from America I have to order them I already did with OPENGL GAME PROGRAMMING and that took 3 months lol. I dont mind that much tho but Ill try to fish as many C++ tutorials and reading material of the net and try it that way, or go to the local library maybe they have them, thanks allot for the list of books.
2 of those threads are worse than this, theres nothing wrong with the one about vectors. I posted all those when I was bored in a computer class at school where I knew more than the damn teacher.
quote:Original post by Lektrix
Learn C++ b4 u read that book, it will be very confusing if you dont, sorry but this is the stupidest question ive EVER read

I've seen more idiotic questions from you. Like this, and this, and this, and this, and this.

Leave your fellow newbies alone.

[edited by - Lektrix on October 16, 2003 10:37:53 AM]

lol...And you took the time to look up all of those.

[edited by - starboarder on October 16, 2003 11:15:04 PM]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -www.Vision-Software.org
2 of those threads are worse than this, theres nothing wrong with the one about vectors.

My point was that nobody flamed you for asking just as "stupid" questions.
I posted all those when I was bored in a computer class at school where I knew more than the damn teacher.

Wow, you're amazing.
quote:Original post by starboarder
lol...And you took the time to look up all of those.

... they're in his profile, which meant it took me all of one minute. Hard.

[edited by - Lektrix on October 17, 2003 10:46:58 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement