I have a dumb question :D

Started by
44 comments, last by White Wizzer 20 years, 6 months ago
Where is digisoap when you need him?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Advertisement
The only time I think "piracy" i ok, is if the company does not allow you to pay them... Like extremely old software and games.
so robbing a museum is ok? the stuff is old and the company doesn't allow you to pay for them.

Besides, you can always find a legal version of software you want
if you look hard enough. I still go out and pick up a NES or SNES game from time to time. If you're looking for a specific game, i'd be more than happy to find a legit copy for you.

back to the question however, since you *cough* bought a legit copy, you should have a few shiny new cd's that say MSDN library on them. It has some nice search features in it, you should be able to find what you need there.

[edited by - Raptor85 on October 18, 2003 11:03:05 PM]
Yes but they sure as hell don''t know the answer to everything or else debugging wouldn''t exist.
Ok, why in the world would squaresoft care if I downloaded Final Fantasy 1... I mean, its not like its costing them money or anything.

In fact, the first time I played Chrono Trigger was on a rom. Then they came out with the special Chrono Trigger on playstation (as well as Chrono Cross) which I have both bought. If it were not for my "stealing" I would have never bought those.. so it actually made them money.

[edited by - curtmax_0 on October 19, 2003 1:34:06 AM]
quote:
Ok, why in the world would squaresoft care if I downloaded Final Fantasy 1... I mean, its not like its costing them money or anything.

I agree with you there FF1 is really old they probably wouldn''t care much if someone downloaded old games like that. I believe they still would lose some money since there have been remakes for classic games like FF, and a few other snes games why would you bother to buy those when you can get it online for free and invest in a more ''up to date'' game instead. A company like squaresoft probably wouldn''t care much about that though, I''m not saying I approve piracy in any way though so don''t misunderstand...
The monkeys are listening...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement