Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rt

return of the CLONES demo

we have released a new demo of CLONES! what is CLONES? it's a lemmings-like game with focus on internet multiplayer action.. very addicting this version includes quite a few new features such as: - much improved categorized in-game help system - enhanced GUIs everywhere possible - player profiles - much faster level loading - basic particle effects system (bashing, exploding..) - level previews - support for animated background - intro music added - level editor - support for editing winlemm .lvl levels (limited) - you can set checkpoints during singleplayer to save progress - new multiplayer and singleplayer maps for more info and to download the game goto www.tomkorp.com. please post as much feedback as possible to help us make the game even better! [edited by - rt on October 16, 2003 10:54:08 PM] [edited by - rt on October 16, 2003 10:55:05 PM]

from what i can see the game looks very nice, i loved the original lemmings!

btw your site seems a bit damaged, on mozilla it doesn''t load correctly and all the other pages except News aren''t working (on IE as well).

quote:
Original post by morebeer
from what i can see the game looks very nice, i loved the original lemmings!
btw your site seems a bit damaged, on mozilla it doesn''t load correctly and all the other pages except News aren''t working (on IE as well).

is that to say that you were not able to download the demo? i guess i''ll have to release our web designer from the dungeon for an hour or so

www.tomkorp.com