Loking for some help

Started by
5 comments, last by Landrin Drake 20 years, 5 months ago
hi my name is landrin Drake i was wondering if there was someone out there that could give me some advice im loking to get back into programming ive done html,pvp,bionary,3dfx glide and c++. i dont have a computer and i was wondering how would i go about getting one see i havent the monies to buy one thats the problem. i was loking for some help in finding a sponsor to help me out. im a real fast learner and i dont take no for a answer, if somethings wrong with a system ill work it out to the best of my knolage... ied greatley appritate all the help i can get thanks landrin drake Landrin_Drake@mindless.com Wants more that the normal game
Wants more that the normal game
Advertisement
I hear you can pick up really cheap stuff at police auctions...

But apart from that, you''re gonna have to get a job!
There are a lot of good used computer shops out there. A buddy of mine got a Sun Sparc 10 for $200, which is more than enough to write a game in c++ on the linux platform.

If you expect a free computer just because you want to get back into programming, you are on glue. I would send computer components to someone working on software I believed in, but not to some clown looking for a handout.

Like doogle said: Get a job.
i was asking if anyone knew if there was any i did not want feed back to my own question... i have a job thank you verry much, and for your infomation i bought a dam computer my self no thanks to you.. like dam man i ask a simple question and all i get is bitched at like what the hell is wrong with you people jeesus.. arnt pgrammers supposto be easey to get along wif not stuck up ...

Drake
im am sorry i am rude but hey can you blame me lol i can not estimate this action i take but i will try harder to watch my temper. i was just angry that everyone thinks i know nothing, but i am quite intelligent and i would like people to know that..

Draken

i also thank for the help i recieved from the people in irc and i will try my best not to do that again im haveing a bad week, but that still gives me no reason to do what i did..

quote:Original post by Landrin Drake
arnt pgrammers supposto be easey to get along wif not stuck up ...

who told you that? most experienced programmers are very stuck-up, because in order to be a good programmer you need to be someone who is good at following rules and paying attention to detail.
that might be true but still ....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement