• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ferryc

opengl in mfc n win32 differences???

This topic is 5478 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi... i''m new in opengl, i hope anyone could tell me the differences between opengl application that created using mfc and win 32. because in my project i want to create robotic arm dynamic simulation using opengl... n i''ve seen some people create it using mfc... my question is can i do that using win32... because i see that nehe has complete tutorial. the simulation program create 3d environment, and displays 3 link robotic arm dynamic/movement. where in the right side there''s a panel that shows the end effector position in x,y,z coordinate... any suggestion..coments are welcome... thanks

Advertisement
MFC is just a wrapper for win32. The only difference you''d probably notice is the code itself (there''d be considerably less using MFC).

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!