I'm Back

Started by
24 comments, last by Jim Adams 20 years, 5 months ago
To the AP: Thats nice to know by that little write up that I did isnt being sold for $60 a pop and offered to a lot of people around the world. I was talking about the coding, it isnt Jims fault it was the person that was proof reading it, they didnt do there job that well. From a n00b point of view looking at the code could confuse him/her to a point where they come here and say this person couldnt even do this or that.

It seemed like they didnt know how to program and just trusted that Jim put in the right code, if thats even how that works. Maybe someone else put in that code, but there are some errors and wanted the next book to be even higher quality. Its in no way a bash on Jim.

I dont proof read what I type, it might be a good idea if they could put that in the new forums maybe, spell check, and grammer and anything else so other people dont bash on other people that dont have perfect writing.

Have a good day.

[edited by - dalik on October 23, 2003 3:44:45 PM]
Interested in being apart of a team of people that are developing a toolkit that can help anyone product an online game? Then click here http://tangle.thomson.id.au/
Advertisement
hi Jim :D your book rules :D
$60 bucks a pop?

$39 on nerdbooks.com

[edited by - dr1ft on October 24, 2003 10:11:23 AM]
+dr1ft
nerdbooks.com is selling "Programming Role-Playing Games..." for $39 now? When I ordered it in May, it was $45, but at least that was less than the $55 Amazon would''ve charged.
$39? You can do better than that...
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
I got mine from book pool as most of my other books online, but in stores they sell for 60, I am just going with retail.
Interested in being apart of a team of people that are developing a toolkit that can help anyone product an online game? Then click here http://tangle.thomson.id.au/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement