#include

Started by
16 comments, last by Genjix 20 years, 5 months ago
Everything is clear s far , so i guess this is pure C isn''t it. i.e. the C compiler will understand this rite?
Advertisement
quote:Original post by ZealousElixir
index might be a bitfield representing properties of a shape, and we want to make a shape that''s both blue and square, so we''d say

index = 0x10 & 0x40;

This logically combines the values 0x10 and 0x40 to produce one number. In binary:

01000000 &
---------
01010000 = 80 (dec)

Every instance of "&" here should be "|".

______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
What i want to get here is how do you make a C compiler understand that you are using a particlar numbering system for instance if you say 0x88 you mean the compiler will straight away realize that you are using base 16 is this correct??
yes the Compiler is very smart and sees:
0x77 ahhh a hex number !
077 ahhh oktal!
77 ahhh decimal!

acualty i am not 100% sure about oktal numbers but anyway

Lazzar
---------------------------------------------------------if god gave us the source code, we could change the world!
Can anyone please explain to me what a bitboard is and how one can implement it!!

===========================================
Am the reason why they have security at clubs
Please check out this page for bit boards
http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/features/chess2/page3.asp

=============================
Andrew Schwartz Moagi
=============================Andrew Schwartz Moagi
Can anyone show me how to make a link i mean like if i want to refer some1 to another page i do it elegantly such that when i put a mouse there it directs me to another web page not unlike the User druzzer007 did when he refered saying
http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/features/chess2/page3.asp. thanx!!

=================================
The reason there is security

quote:
Can anyone show me how to make a link i mean like if i want to refer some1 to another page i do it elegantly such that when i put a mouse there it directs me to another web page not unlike the User druzzer007 did when he refered saying...

Use html

[edited by - NullPointer33 on October 23, 2003 3:00:34 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement