Strategy Game

Started by
3 comments, last by MarkusH 20 years, 5 months ago
Hi, i am currently developing some strategy game with Visual C++ 6.0 and SDL and i''d like to know your ideas u have so i know what ppl wish, and if maybe some ppl would like to join. I need ppl for theese tasks: - pathfinding & waypoints - integrating scriptes scenes & maybe replays - people helping me with some graphics and if anyone has any I''d need free sounds, like a tank shooting or exploding. thanks i''ll post some screenshots here later.
Advertisement
Hi again,

some notes:

I really need suggestions what u would like to see in my strategy game. And i could need some help or people wantingto join the procet. Hers what i need:

Help:
* with winsock

To join the project:
* implementing "A*"
* creating a map format, loading maps and making a map-editor
* implementing networking with multiplayer suport
* someone do to good grahic or sound

(I really need free graphics and sound: tanks and some buildings and explosion or shoot sound)

so if anýone can help me please do so
Let''s say that someone will agree to help you, what would you do in the game?
How appropriate, you fight like a cow!
and post some more infos about your project ... eg. which chapter of time (ww2? colonization? medieval?) ... exact genre (realtime? turn-based?) ... etc.etc.etc.
now the game is either futuristic, WW2 or west / east conflict
and i will do as much as i can, the game is made with SDL and VC++ 6.0. I am about to implement the A* code right now so i really need some graphics and sound cause thats something i wont be able to do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement