• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registration Confirmation

This topic is 5237 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings!! I uploaded my bot onto the ftp server, and I sent the e-mail. Is there any way to verify that it was uploaded properly, and received? I would hate to not see my bot listed the day after the midterm entry... thanks.. Has anyone else registered their stuff yet? Or will I be fighting myself? -------

Advertisement
i will upload my bot on friday, i hope. currently i write a new ai-system, but when it does''nt work i will optimize my previous version to prevent some cpu-time killers... so you will fight at least one enemy

T2k

Uploaded :D, hope there will be more than 3 contestants... and i hope the contest-test-computar is faster than my Athlon XP 2000 (1,667Ghz) with a crapy Geforce 4 420Go, otherwhise i see problems with timeouts for me :D

T2k

blah! i''m not gonna be able to get enough done on my uber-bot to submit it for the beta, so i''m just gonna submit my old (v.2 or so) bot i guess...gonna make sure it runs with the newest version of the arena first, then i''ll submit it.

i *will* have the bot i''ve been working on done in time for the real competition though!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

me too

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

• Advertisement