Any Other Programs Other Then FRAPS? Plz Help!

Started by
15 comments, last by LiquidBlue 20 years, 5 months ago
i would but the makers of Priston tale are Korean and spend most of there time making the korean version better and pay very little attention to us.. and its open beta
Advertisement
i would but the makers of Priston tale are Korean and spend most of there time making the korean version better and pay very little attention to us.. and its open beta
I can''t believe they actually charge for a beta test account =]

Although at least they are honest.. most newer releases ala Shadowbane, SWG, etc have released the gold game in pure beta form with a million bugs, etc... and change a lot more than priston does =]
bump!
quote:Original post by LiquidBlue
Ok i tried Freaps the video capture program for the game and you know what happened the game thought it was a hack. ok ppl any other programs you know of that work well cuz this is driving me crazy... cuz the game is protected by nProtect... anyone know a video capture program that can work passed that? Thanks again for your help! you help is very much needed thx!!!

Don't ever ask for help on bypassing security issues for something illegal on these boards again. Be you, a beta tester or not, it doesn't mean that you own the rights to the game.

Open beta doesn't mean open source. Now, if the cd is protected there probably is a reason for it. Don't you think? You'd be better off trying that question somewhere else, like IRC in UNDERNET somewhere.

quote: ok well i'm looking for a program here and if I liked what I saw before I wouldn't keep bumping this, did you ever stop to think about that? I could care less how slow is goes as long as it can get 10-15 frames per sec, then its all good.

One other thing, do not disrespect older members of GDNet when you ask a question. As for bumping, if your question dies, it's probably because people tend to think that it's not worth answering so you can stop bumping!

[Cyberdrek | the last true sorcerer | Spirit Mage - mutedfaith.com][ Administrator & WebMaster GuLSE]

[edited by - cyberdrek on October 24, 2003 7:34:29 AM]
[Cyberdrek | ]
ok cyber first off cool it!!! who ever siad i was trying to get pass cd protect or bypassing security on a cd , the game doesn't even run off a cd! the protect it has it to protect is from people who use skin hacks and so on. Now look "Camtasia Studio" a video capture program works just fine! just it give 1 frame per second and "FRAPS" another video capture program just dont work on it at all so how am i doing anything illegal or posting anything illegal??? So before blowing up, try getting your facts straight before you post. And as for bumping the post, the right people are not always on at the same time as i am to see the post! and thx! i will check out IRC in UNDERNET and i'm not disrespecting older members of GDNet i'm only trying to get an answer which never seems to get answered...

[edited by - liquidblue on October 25, 2003 3:46:12 PM]

[edited by - liquidblue on October 25, 2003 3:47:35 PM]
bump

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement