• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoser

ActiveX - Web browser interface and event notification

This topic is 5536 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m writing a small MFC application in which I have included the web browser activeX control. Some of the pages I display are local, and some are on the web. My problem is though...with the local pages, I would like to know how to receive event notification when a user clicks on a particular button. The page is basically a settings page...the user fills out the query, and then they have to click on a "Apply changes" button. I would like my program to receive notification when the "Apply changes" button is clicked. If anyone can outline the steps I need to go through (or provide a link to a good tutorial) that would be great. Thanks

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!