Attention all aspiring game developers......

Started by
12 comments, last by John OMahony 20 years, 5 months ago
Hello fellow gamers. Im here to inform you that "Game on Gaming" is looking to hire on some new talent! As of now, were working on a online FPS. "GoG" is a place to learn and make friendships. We accept all experiences. So, if your new to game design, we´ll help you through it I encourage everyone to join in the fun. We have several positions available. Please dont pass this up. This is a great opportunity for all experiences. I thank you for your time, and hope to hear from anyone intrested. Have a nice day! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Founder of: "Game on Gaming" www.gameongaming.tk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------------------------------------------My on-going quest: www.johnomahony.tk"Production Programmer" for Red Goat Gameswww.redgoatgames.com------------------------------------------
Advertisement
This should be in help wanted. Or at least, advertise in a forum for experts.

Unless you want to hire beginners.

~~~~~
"Sorry(dede), I''m only 22 years old. But I WOULD kill you if I see you around " - pouya.
Download and play Slime King I.
~~~~~Screaming Statue Software. | OpenGL FontLibWhy does Data talk to the computer? Surely he's Wi-Fi enabled... - phaseburn
How much experience do we need?

Dx3d? OpenGL?

EDIT: I'm moderatly educated in C++, and I am just starting to learn Dx3d. "Just" means I "just" installed dx9 sdk on my PC and all I did was look at the dx9 demos that came with it.

I can do Web Design also. If you need a webmaster, e-mail me. Sample web: wiseelben.com

WiseElben.com | My Journal | My Profile

Projects: nMagic - Voted #1 in DOSGamesWeekly, a nondiversial DOS lover magazines.

[edited by - GameDev Staff on September 27, 1989 9X:58:97 XMS] For violating Article 43 Page 456 Paragraph 251 Line .042]

[edited by - WiseElben on October 22, 2003 11:57:12 PM]
quote:
We accept all experiences.

that should solve that little prob
quote:Original post by dede
This should be in help wanted. Or at least, advertise in a forum for experts.

Unless you want to hire beginners.

~~~~~
"Sorry(dede), I''m only 22 years old. But I WOULD kill you if I see you around " - pouya.
Download and play Slime King I.
Looking at the website and OP, I think I can safely tell you that it''s more of a group for people to learn and have fun than a commercial project.

Member of the Un-Ban nes8bit Association (UNA) (to join put this in your sig)

We are at war with Iraq. We have always been at way with Iraq. I love Big Brother.
- DakeDesu
OP?

John OMahony, contact me via e-mail if you''re interested.

Valderman, of corase. Why would I try to make a commercial game right now? I just need some experience.

WiseElben.com | My Journal | My Profile

Projects: nMagic - Voted #1 in DOSGamesWeekly, a nondiversial DOS lover magazines.

[edited by - GameDev Staff on September 27, 1989 9X:58:97 XMS] For violating Article 43 Page 456 Paragraph 251 Line .042]
Valderman, that is exactly what it is We are all learning from one another. And at the same time, trying to have fun doing so. Its all about good friends and good games.

John O''Mahony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Founder of:
"Game on Gaming"
www.gameongaming.tk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------------------------------------------My on-going quest: www.johnomahony.tk"Production Programmer" for Red Goat Gameswww.redgoatgames.com------------------------------------------
I''d be interested in working on stuff. I''m pretty new to C++ but I have a good grasp on design concepts. The only problem is I''m not online much; my internet service is a 10 hour a month free service, which does not exceede 5 kbps. Nonetheless, I''m very interested.

eepoipoipoi!
eepoipoipoi!
If you need someone to do music, I have some experience in doing MIDI on my computer (I have written a few songs for a game of my own). If you want a demo of my work, just ask and I''ll e-mail it over to you. Although I program RPGs, for which I feel a more relaxed soundtrack is appropriate, I can do any style that is needed well. I would love to do a project like this, just seeing (or hearing) something I created in public domain excites me, and the experience I would gain would be increadibly valuable to future work I might do. I will check this forum for a reply. Thank you for your time and (hopefully) interest.

Richard Veysey
____________________________________________________________unofficial Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
hey i''m pretty interested in this. i have a basic knowledge in directx9 which might be helpful perhaps, and i''m not new to c++ at all

no theory`
no theory`

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement