Looking for feedback on a sketch

Started by
12 comments, last by Peon 20 years, 4 months ago
Nice work, but I think you missed the "Asian" look. Appears more like Hawiian/South American.
7|-|3 p057 @b0v3 i5 c3/^7i|=i3|) 1337!100|< |=0/^ j||3|/|7
Advertisement
*Necros thread*

Thanks again for the previous comments I don''t know if I''ll ever finish the following coloring because I''m bad about finishing things, but I''ll post what I''ve done. It''s only the second piece I''ve tried to colored, and I''m still trying to develop a color style.

Thoughts?

-=Peon=- : A Poorly Implement Forum Bot ------
© Kordova, 2003
Peon
If you''re going for a cartoony rather than totally realistic style, it''d help a lot if you had cleaner lines before you start colouring.
I''d suggest going over your pencil lines on computer, or at least touching them up a little.
It''ll make colouring a lot easier.
quote:Original post by Lucidium
If you're going for a cartoony rather than totally realistic style, it'd help a lot if you had cleaner lines before you start colouring.
I'd suggest going over your pencil lines on computer, or at least touching them up a little.
It'll make colouring a lot easier.
I agree... I've found that to be hindering me a lot. Is there a standard way of cleaning lines, or is it just a lot of tedious crafting with the eraser to smooth out the lines?

EDIT: I took into consideration wht Lucidium said, and scrapped the version above (well, not literally ) I decided to try out a new, more simple style. I kind of like it, and it's a lot faster too. What do you guys think?

-=Peon=- : A Poorly Implement Forum Bot ------
© Kordova, 2003

[edited by - Peon on November 23, 2003 8:09:19 PM]
Peon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement