Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Night Elf

Forgotten Stories: Echoes of Destiny - Looking for beta testers

Hi everyone! First, a brief introduction, in case you don't know about us: I'm Mariano and I belong to Oniric Games, a group of game developers from Argentina. At Oniric Games we're currently developing an RPG that we called Forgotten Stories: Echoes of Destiny . If you want to know more about this development, you're invited to pay a visit to our web site: www.oniric-games.com.ar On the site you'll find some data about us and all the info about Forgotten Stories (screenshots, wallpapers, an introduction to its story and its game modes.) Besides, I want to tell you that today we launched the inscription for those who want to become beta testers of the demo of Forgotten Stories: Echoes of Destiny , which will be released before the end of this year. Those who want to sign up for the beta can visit our site. We will choose a limited number of people among the applicants to take part in the beta. Beta Testers will receive the demo before everyone else and will only have to install it and have fun. In return we only ask that you send us back your opinions. Besides, all beta testers will be included in the demo credits when it is made public after the beta stage. We'd like you to send us any comment, doubt or suggestion throught this thread and we count on you for the beta. Regards, Mariano Ruggiero Lead Programmer ONIRIC GAMES EDIT: Messed-up tags [edited by - Night Elf on October 24, 2003 11:42:37 PM]