Midterm Entries Available for Download

Started by
7 comments, last by khawk 20 years, 5 months ago
You can get the GDArena midterm entries by clicking here.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Advertisement
Yay :D i need to fix my Bot's nade-predict-evade-stuff and he shouldnt run into obstacles, hmm

how much are we allowed to change???

strange that only DustBot isnt accepted by the GDLauncher, different interface?

edit: spelling

T2k

[edited by - T2k on October 26, 2003 2:43:25 PM]
I built the bot in release mode, so maybe there''s something going on with a release/debug difference in your bot..

And you can change whatever you want except the bot name. You have less than a week, though.

Admin for GameDev.net.

no its nothing with debug/release, has maybe something todo with a option that net offers, where the floatingpoint-math-consitense is strenghened (dont know what exactly it is but in vc6 i havent fount it...)

quote:And you can change whatever you want except the bot name. You have less than a week, though

yeah i hear a bit sarcasm (should i remove 2k of source )... or should i optimize a bit for less cpu usage? i would like some feedback of how much cpu time my bot is using on the ''test'' computer, thats the numbar hes displaying (format= "%sec_used% (%percent_of_allowed_time%)"

ps: iam happy that LuckyBot isnt around *g* ...

T2k
... oops. I thought the due date was today I still haven''t found mine yet anyway, however. Oh well, there''s always the real contest.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
I did receive one more entry today.. from Isaac Squires, bot name Nosfera. I haven''t updated the midterm entry download yet, but it will be done tonight.

Admin for GameDev.net.

so are we gonna get to see nosferu before the contest or what???

=]

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary."something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)(author of DustBot)
Sorry, I''ll get it up for download tonight.

Admin for GameDev.net.

The midterm entries download now has all the midterm bots entered for the final competition.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement