Jump to content
  • Advertisement


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


Formula for "Screen" blending mode in Photoshop?

This topic is 5343 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Hi there, I have been tryin'' to figure out how they calculate that Screen Blending Mode (one of the layer blendin'' mode) in Photoshop, but I can''t seem to be able to derive a formula for that operation. Any idea guys? Thanks..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!