• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

okonomiyaki

Screenshots of your program!

This topic is 5480 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It''s been a long while since I''ve seen any thread like this here (I hope they weren''t banned or something) but I''m personally very interested in what others are researching around here. I want to see screenshots of what you are working on! Also because it is very inspiring, at least to me. Show us what you got, what it features, etc... You can see a couple screenshots of my program at animeimaging.com. I''m rewriting my engine though and it will look a whole lot better. I also haven''t really worked with textures yet, though I use chunked lod and the data is already there to decide what resolution textures I need to use for each path.

Advertisement
You can see what I have been working on at my site:
http://www.foxostro.com

I plan to have items, equipment, and a system for handling parties of adventurers added by the end of the month.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I should mention that none of the models are mine, but I did not "steal" them. They are placeholders until my artist friend who i am working finishes his.

[edited by - foxostro on November 7, 2003 7:50:02 AM]

I''ve been working on an rts engine for a while wouldn''t mind getting some feed back, still working on actual game play :/
Right Here

Holy crap, JHL! That looks really nice..

Later,
Lord Hen

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." - W. C. Fields

[edited by - Lord Hen on December 2, 2008 2:32:49 AM]

quote:
Original post by JHL
I''ve been working on an rts engine for a while wouldn''t mind getting some feed back, still working on actual game play :/
Right Here

Ummm... Wow, is all I have to say.

... and excellent job.

I know only that which I know, but I do not know what I know.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!