Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirectShow

This topic is 5153 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I have two questions, if anybody can help with any please do... 1) About the GraphEdit utility for creating the Filter Graphs, well it''s funny but i can''t seem to find the basic "Video Renderer" filter to render my stream to the screen! I go to insert new filter but don''t find the video renderer there... can anyone help? am i missing something ? i need to install something more? i program in vc++ 6.0 using dx9.0b 2) When i try to compiler i get linker error saying that i have an unresolved external symbol _IID_IGraphFilter... so i noticed i was missing strmiids.lib in the linker path so i inserted that... then i get 100+ errors saying that all the things have already been redifined... I have used DirectDraw/Sound/Input/Setup before and made some nice games for uni projects, i dunno whats wrong with Dshow, pls help! Regards, kalash

Ok... well the problem in section 1) is solved... i was looking at some wrong things...

But i still can''t build an .exe related to the problem in (2).

Hi superdeveloper,

Well the error is "unresloved external symbol _IID_IGraphFilter"! That means i need the strmiids.lib,but when i add that libraryi get 100linker errors telling me of duplicate definitions.

Please help mate

kalash