Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game Prototype

This topic is 5149 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Well I''ve been working on it for about 3 months now and would really appreciate it if you guys could check out the prototype for this new game I''m creating at the moment. It pays homage to the classic game Sopwith (IMHO one of the true greats) in that you fly around a little 2D plane shooting stuff up, but it also adds in a few new elements which I think make it unique. As I say, this is only a prototype but the main gameplay elements are there and I''d like to know if you think that they work. Anyway, the web address is www.alanbroun.net. Thanks in advance for your time. Regards Alan

Yeah,

I found that game myself last week when I was looking round for similar games. Theres a link to a freeware version on www.sopwith.org if your interested.

It looks like a cool game (and I though I was being so original ) but it would be really nice if the plane went a bit faster and was more responsive.