C# Question

Started by
1 comment, last by Elite19 20 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I am trying to understand the form class in .net. When i create my main application window, it is a class derived from the form class. Does this mean everything that i put on my app has to be a control? I am trying to figure out how to setup opengl without using the glcontrol provided with csgl. Does all my ogl views have to be controls to put them on my form or is there another way? Sorry if that sounded stupid, Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those who don't.
Advertisement
CsGL contains a wrapper for GLUT, so if you use that to set up the window etc, and even make it full screen etc.

There might be other ways too, but this should work (unless CsGL only has bindings for GLUT''s drawing functions and not its window/input etc functions).

Thanks, but i would rather not use glut. I would like to still be able to use the form designer for .net forms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those who don't.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement