Alright, get this...

Started by
6 comments, last by modonnell 20 years, 5 months ago
Ding dong ditch game. Think about it. Intense action, and extreme originality. Take the idea and I will slap you across the face.
______________Mike O'Donnell
Advertisement
No offense, but most of us could probably play that game without even using a computer... Although, if you spruced it up a bit... Perhaps if you had loads of different ways to do the door-bell ditching, and earned different points and such depending on the complexity.

You should just turn this into a crime game of sorts, perhaps named "Vandals," where you attempt to vandalize someone''s house (toilet-papering it, egging, bag of pooh on fire, etc.) without getting caught. Avoid the nightly cop patrol, be back in time before your parents know you''re gone, etc.

That would be a good game... (unless it''s already been done).
What''s ding dong ditch?
I don''t see Ding Dong Ditch by itself being an "intense". But whatj Omega said would make the game awesome IMO. You have a certain time to complete a task and then be back to your house before your parents wake up and/or check on you. You could have a huge neighborhood with several streets and houses, maybe a school and/or other public places. Could implement stealth into the game by being able to hide in shadows or maybe in a tree (to stay invisible from cops, passing cars, etc. I''d love to play a game like this.
Neighbours From Hell from JoWooD.
Voice of Tango, ding-dong ditching is where you go and ring someone''s doorbell, then run away real quick before the residents of the house open the door and see you. This is usually done at night, as it is easier to hide at this time of day.

And Chentzilla, Neighbours From Hell would kind of apply, but in that game you don''t really do any door-bell ditching at all. I don''t even think a door-bell ditching game has ever been made...

Perhaps someone should make it...
We call it:
knicky-knocky-nine doors

---------------------------------------

Let''''s struggle for our dream of Game!

http://andrewporritt.4t.com
Well, ding dong ditch is maybe the only prank not used in NfH.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement