• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pschmitt

Problems adding/coding a new class

This topic is 5366 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, I dont know what's wrong with me... I have pretty much an empty class coded and I'm getting errors compiling that alone! Please help! Here's the code: BezierPatchMesh.h
#ifndef __BEZIERPATCHMESH_H__
#define __BEZIERPATCHMESH_H__

#include "vector.h"
#include "point.h"

class beizerPatchMesh
{
public:
	bezierPatchMesh(void);
	~bezierPatchMesh(void);

private:
	/*
	void DestroyArrays(void);
	void CreateArrays(void);
	void SetupShape(void);
	void SetupPatch(int i, int j);
	void BezierPatch(int patchI, int patchJ, double u, double v, point &P, vector &N);

point **b;
	point **tmpB;
	int udim, vdim;
	//int uwrap, vwrap;
	int nupatches, nvpatches;
	int udeg, vdeg;
	int ures, vres;
	//int glListNumber;
	//bool resize;
	//point pMin, pMax;
	*/
};

#endif

BezierPatchMesh.cpp:
#include "BezierPatchMesh.h"

bezierPatchMesh::bezierPatchMesh(void)
{
}

bezierPatchMesh::~bezierPatchMesh(void)
{
}

Here are my errors: Compiling... BezierPatchMesh.cpp c:\path.to\bezierpatchmesh.h(11) : error C2523: 'beizerPatchMesh::~bezierPatchMesh' : destructor tag mismatch c:\path.to\bezierpatchmesh.cpp(3) : error C2653: 'bezierPatchMesh' : is not a class or namespace name c:\path.to\bezierpatchmesh.cpp(6) : warning C4508: 'bezierPatchMesh' : function should return a value; 'void' return type assumed c:\path.to\bezierpatchmesh.cpp(8) : error C2653: 'bezierPatchMesh' : is not a class or namespace name c:\path.to\bezierpatchmesh.cpp(9) : error C2084: function 'int __cdecl bezierPatchMesh(void)' already has a body Error executing cl.exe. I'm know I'm making a dumb mistake somewhere... but I'm can't pinpoint what my problem is. Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks, Pete notes: MS Visual C++ 6.0, I'm adding a new class to an existing program that works fine. The namespaces are different, etc., etc... I haven't issued an "include BezierPatchMesh.h" in the program besides at the top of BezierPatchMesh.cpp [edited by - pschmitt on November 10, 2003 12:00:17 AM]

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!