Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Video Games!

This topic is 5145 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I know I shouldn''t solicitate on GameDev.net but I''m unable to sell on eBay. Please let this post continue. I have Totally Unreal (Unreal Gold, Unreal Tournament Game of the Year Edition and the Extras CD which includes the mission pack for Unreal Gold and additional media for Unreal Tournament) and it comes in the original jewel case and box. Also, Tomb Raider Gold Platinum Collection (the box has been opened but the game is brand new), Everquest, Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (for the PSX), Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (for the PSX; I''m not sure if the game works), and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. If you are interested please contact me via e-mail at moriquendu@hotmail.com. Thank you.

The nearest Electronics Boutique (EB) doesn''t take used games anymore because people duplicate games and take them back for a full refund. And they don''t give but a few dollars for a twenty (20) dollar game. Have any other ideas?

quote:
Your Announcements
Make your web site or game project known to everyone. If you're going to spam our board, this is the place to do it!
*shrug* maybe it's ok?

-=Peon=- : A Poorly Implement Forum Bot ------
© Kordova, 2003

[edited by - Peon on November 12, 2003 6:54:53 PM]