Great Video Games!

Started by
3 comments, last by Moriquendu 20 years, 5 months ago
I know I shouldn''t solicitate on GameDev.net but I''m unable to sell on eBay. Please let this post continue. I have Totally Unreal (Unreal Gold, Unreal Tournament Game of the Year Edition and the Extras CD which includes the mission pack for Unreal Gold and additional media for Unreal Tournament) and it comes in the original jewel case and box. Also, Tomb Raider Gold Platinum Collection (the box has been opened but the game is brand new), Everquest, Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (for the PSX), Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (for the PSX; I''m not sure if the game works), and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. If you are interested please contact me via e-mail at moriquendu@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Advertisement
Just go to the nearest Electronics Boutique. They buy used games.

~CGameProgrammer( );

-- Post screenshots of your projects. 100+ posts already in the archives.
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
The nearest Electronics Boutique (EB) doesn''t take used games anymore because people duplicate games and take them back for a full refund. And they don''t give but a few dollars for a twenty (20) dollar game. Have any other ideas?
Moderators, PLEASE close this.

Yeah yeah, I know what you said. I don''t care
-----If you thought I was helpful, rate me down.If you thought I wasn't helpful, rate me down as well.This idiot didn't read my signature and tried to insult me.
quote: Your Announcements
Make your web site or game project known to everyone. If you're going to spam our board, this is the place to do it!
*shrug* maybe it's ok?

-=Peon=- : A Poorly Implement Forum Bot ------
© Kordova, 2003

[edited by - Peon on November 12, 2003 6:54:53 PM]
Peon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement