Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saying Hi to you all, giving and asking for help

This topic is 5150 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello you all, was dropping in to say Hi, and to see how you all were doing. I have pretty much just started learning C++ I have messed around with it before, but haven''t sat down to learn it, I can tell already that I am in for more than I wanted, but Gaming is something that I love, and I do love to code already, it''s a nice challenge. Anyways, I have a book that I recommend, even though it comes with a compiler C++ For Dummies is a great utensil so far. The compiler that it comes I dont like all that much, but I use Dev C++ anyways, cause I dont have the money for Visual C++ and such things. Happy Programming, and GOOD Luck all you noobs like me. We need it. "It''''s not the programers that it failed, BLAME IT ON THE LANGUAGE ALL OF THIS IS LIKE SPANISH TO ME IT SOUNFS THE SAME!!!"

LOL!!

I went through and was looking at some of things that you all are learning, and it seems so ADVANCED to me, and this is all in the beginners section. I feel so intimdated by you all. Some of the code that i was looking at, looked so much more advanced than mine did, and it was odd. I do say it was ODD.

Anyways, I think I''m going to stick my head back in my book, and my fingers back into Dev C++ and see what I cant come up.

"It''''s not the programers that it failed, BLAME IT ON THE LANGUAGE ALL OF THIS IS LIKE SPANISH TO ME IT SOUNFS THE SAME!!!"

Hi there. Don''t worry about the seemingly advanced stuff - most of it is (reasonably) straightforward, but given intimidating names. Just watch the forums for a while -- eventually you''ll be able to deduce a few terms and it''ll become easier!

Welcome to the forums mate!