game source code

Started by
6 comments, last by battlex 20 years, 5 months ago
I am trying to find good web sites that have source code for simple 2d games. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Dude, ever heard of Google? Enter "source code" +" 2d game" for about 2000 hits. Including, oddly enough, http://www.2dgame-tutorial.com/
Thanks for the suggestion.... website didn''t have any source code to any 2d games.... thats why I ask for good web sites not a suggestion on how to search internet
try www.sourceforge.com all the projects here are opensource so then you''ll just need to find a game that you like and you can take a look at the source..

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR MY BLOG
Thanks turt99 website had many games to choose from
I have some simple 2d games (like a tetris clone) on my webpage (see sign), they all come with complete source.

--
Spearhawk Productions
Project Andromeda
thanks for the site spearhawk
quote:Original post by battlex
Thanks for the suggestion.... website didn''t have any source code to any 2d games.... thats why I ask for good web sites not a suggestion on how to search internet

What do you mean "didn''t have any source code"!?!? Every tutorial includes a download with the complete source code. By the 10th tutorial, you have a working 2D game. And if you follow the tutorials, you might learn something, as well.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement