• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stephenmurray

HL2 Total Conversion Citizen-132

This topic is 5449 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, we at Citizen-132 are looking for a 4th and 5th advanced C++ programmer to work with our current 27 person team. We have gone into the top spot as the most anticipated game in the HL2 world. Our website is www.citizen-132.com ... check the media page for some pictures of our current work. Applications should be to: smurray@citizen-132.com or s_murray20@hotmail.com I can also be contacted through: MSN: s_murray20@hotmail.com AIM: stephenmurray88 IRC: irc://irc.gamesnet.net/citizen-132 Thank you, Stephen "the_s-man" Murray Team Leader of Citizen-132 www.citizen-132.com

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
This should be in "help wanted".

quote:
Original post by Monder
Not about joining your mod but where''d you get in-game screenshots from if hl2 ain''t out yet?

And how can you be the "most anticipated game in the HL2 world," if there is no HL2 world yet?

uhmmm
the game isnt out yet
you coding with it must mean youre using the leaked version
which will get you banned bigtime i guess

or am i missing something?

We originated as a Half-Life 1 mod, thus, those screenshots are from our HL1 version, so i''ll take that as a compliment you thought they were from HL2.

The mod community for HL2 is already growing, fans are choosing mods to "rout" for, and people are starting to get favorites. There have been polls on all of the major news sites, with our mod being on top most of the time.

Oh, and the "Soliders" picture...was hand-drawn by our concept artist. If you look closely, you can see it was painted.

Urgh would you people lighten up. The media (he never says he has in game screenshots) are renders and concept art. The ingame shots look like they are from HL1. Maybe you should check the page out before bitching? Also he never says they've started coding on it. Perhaps the claim of being "the top spot as the most anticipated game in the HL2 world" is a little far fetched, but still he has more going than 99% of the help wanted stuff.

[edited by - ratman on November 11, 2003 4:41:59 PM]

quote:

Urgh would you people lighten up. The media (he never says he has in game screenshots) are renders and concept art. The ingame shots look like they are from HL1. Maybe you should check the page out before bitching? Also he never says they''ve started coding on it. Perhaps the claim of being "the top spot as the most anticipated game in the HL2 world" is a little far fetched, but still he has more going than 99% of the help wanted stuff.

maybe i shouldnt check his website first, cos im in no way interested. but then again i wasnt bitching in the first place, just asking questions. chill.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!