Collective Writing

Started by
21 comments, last by TechnoGoth 20 years, 4 months ago
quote:Original post by RichardMV
Cool, thank you. For some reason, I am finding enjoyment in watching Pokemon, although I don't know why. Perhaps it's just the fact that it's anime? I haven't really watched Yu-Gi-Oh yet, but I will soon. Happy Birthday, by the way, and I, also, find I love doing villains more than heros, although my weak point is usually in character creation.

I have to do a revamp of my RPG Resource anyway, so maybe I'll just use the layout of that site for the collective writing one and use my new layout for the RPG Resource.

Villains are just more interesting, and I find the fact that it's usually villains that do more in the way of changing than the heroes even more interesting. For instance, take DragonBall Z. Frieza had four forms, Cooler had six forms (two of which were shown), Cell had three forms, Buu had I don't know how many forms, Janemba had two forms, and Hildegarn had two forms. (Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.)

quote:
Oh, by the way, I'm seventeen and I still have more fun playing with kids about 7 years younger than me then with kids my age. I don't know why, I just do. So I guess we are similar in the child at heart part. Well, I don't know if this is a good place to start a conversation, but... How is your school year going so far? I don't know why, but I'm in a somewhat talkative mood.

I tend to seek out people my age with similar interests. Those are usually the type of people that like to write and have the ability to do so somewhat well. This rule doesn't apply to everyone, needless to say.

School's not going well. I had D's in two classes last nine weeks. I'm grounded, and because of that, I shouldn't be on the computer right now. ^_^ I'm going to create a signiture with my e-mail, AIM, and site soon so people can just IM me or e-mail me when ever. Until I do so, here ya go:
AIM: OrionX103
E-mail: orionx103@yahoo.com

[edited by - orionx103 on December 5, 2003 5:10:42 PM]
Advertisement
That''s too bad. And I disobay like that sometimes as well, although my mom rarely ever grounds me, just tells me I can''t use the computer or PlayStation 2 . I also find I get along well with people of similar interests, but I really have a hard time connecting to kids my age for some reason. Also, my high school is about thirty minutes away from my house, so all my friends live far, far away. I think my problem with connecting may have resulted from my alienation from my class, as I was the one who was picked on in my class of twenty kids. I am quite different from most of my peers, so I often do feel somewhat alienated, and have a hard time finding people to associate with. For some reason, I get along best with a kid who just turned ten. I almost feel like a brother to him a lot of the time. Anyway, thank you for sharing all that information, I enjoy getting to know the people I share the forum with, even though there is probably a better place to socialize. You can find that information on the profile part of everyone''s post, so you don''t need to post your e-mail unless you have chosen to keep it hidden. I don''t have AIM, but I guess e-mail would work just as well. Hopefully your grades go up this quarter, and hopefully your mom calms down and... un-grounds you. For now, just try not to get caught and have a nice week.

Richard

official Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
____________________________________________________________unofficial Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
I''m going to say this: I think it''d be a niftycool project if a group of writers got together and worked on or put in on a story. Some of you may not agree; hey, whatever. I''m volunteering to webmaster a site for it and pitch in myself. If you think you''d like to, respond, e-mail me, or IM me (OrionX103).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement