Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PureBasic

This topic is 5136 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was just curious. Does anyone know anything about this version of the Basic language? Any opinions on it? What do you think? Also, I plan on purchasing this product. However, the site has an order form oriented for... not the United States. Can I still go about ordering it? Does it work any different? Would they ship to the US? I am only asking this of those familiar with the product. If anyone. Thanks.

Thanks for your sarcastic reply. Your infinite skills with C++ are directly apparent and noted, as I associate them with your screen name you duly chose to be a prick to me.

All I wanted to know was if I could order from the site (www.purebasic.com), seeing as I am a US resident. I just wanted to know if someone who has used it knew the answer.

I dont think you will find too many on these forums who use it
does the company have support forums perhaps?

From personal estimate, around 80% or more members of GameDev.net are C++ programmers(of the programmers that is). Most of the BASIC users on the boards probably have more expiriance in C anyway. The popular brands for game development on this board are BlitzBasic and DarkBasic, As well as the ever-popular commercial solution Visual Basic . I know there is always a war going on for these taking the top spot, so i doubt that pure basic has any advantages to them (or very few).