PureBasic

Started by
4 comments, last by jim bob 20 years, 5 months ago
I was just curious. Does anyone know anything about this version of the Basic language? Any opinions on it? What do you think? Also, I plan on purchasing this product. However, the site has an order form oriented for... not the United States. Can I still go about ordering it? Does it work any different? Would they ship to the US? I am only asking this of those familiar with the product. If anyone. Thanks.
I am not worthy of a sig! ;)
Advertisement
Hmm havent heard of it. The two most popular for game development have been dark-basic and blitz-basic.
GWBASIC is the bestest eva! I used to code with it when I was around 6.
Thanks for your sarcastic reply. Your infinite skills with C++ are directly apparent and noted, as I associate them with your screen name you duly chose to be a prick to me.

All I wanted to know was if I could order from the site (www.purebasic.com), seeing as I am a US resident. I just wanted to know if someone who has used it knew the answer.
I am not worthy of a sig! ;)
I dont think you will find too many on these forums who use it
does the company have support forums perhaps?

From personal estimate, around 80% or more members of GameDev.net are C++ programmers(of the programmers that is). Most of the BASIC users on the boards probably have more expiriance in C anyway. The popular brands for game development on this board are BlitzBasic and DarkBasic, As well as the ever-popular commercial solution Visual Basic . I know there is always a war going on for these taking the top spot, so i doubt that pure basic has any advantages to them (or very few).
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
GWBASIC is the bestest eva! I used to code with it when I was around 6.

6, eh? You lie!

Toolbar: [ | My Journal | nMagic | My Profile ]

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will eat for a life time."
-Chinese Proverb

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement