Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help SEEING Java

This topic is 5146 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all! I havent found a good forum to get info on this but I will try here and see if anyone has any ideas Both of the computers on my home network stopped displaying Java. I have attempted to go to Sun and download the files and it Error''s out each time. I have tried to uninstall the Java on my computers and it just flashes the screen fast but nothing happens. It feels like some sorta viruss or something but I have recent norton installed and always update it. Any help would be awesome... the wife is very sad about not being able to load pogo games! (Double posted into the Java group as well! Hope no one gets mad about that, I was just afraid not many folks check out that forum!)

Ok, so it is the Java plugin that you are having issues with? I would try a different browser than what you use, and then try installing it to see if that works. If not, then I would try to run either AdAware or Spybot on the machine to see if any extra nasty stuff has found its way on your system, and remove the program''s findings.