KaBeeM is making a game

Started by
7 comments, last by pointguard1 20 years, 4 months ago
KaBeeM Entertainment, my indie game company is announcing the beginning of a new project. We will be creating an action RPG with some interesting features like visual character development and an emphasis on non-combat related gameplay. We''ll be using the Irrlicht Engine, and open source engine. Check it out! ------------------------------------ KaBeeM Web <><
------------------------------------KaBeeM Web
<><
Advertisement
"For all you aspiring webmasters out there, running a quality website for free is possible. Take this one for example..."

Irony?
It''s sure sounds like irony :D

As soon as the trojan horse popped up, that was it for me... sorry but you, your website, and your game are crap.
I''m also constantly annoyed by this gator corporation crap.

Anyway the website could need some work. Horrible fonts and horrible colors IMO. Cyan is not the best one for a background. These two points only give a very amateur feeling to your site.

Y.
I honestly appreciate your constructive criticism. Thank you. Do you have any more suggerstions? I''m really trying to make this website something positive. I''m sorry about the virus, spam, whatever, but that''s not me. It''s the url redirection and hosting junk.

------------------------------------
KaBeeM Web

<><

<><
Im the QA of Kabeem, and to the guy who insulted the C.E.O. and I, you should think yourself a smart guy to be an Anonymous poster.
What cat pictures are you talking about? Cyan background? There is no cyan background on KaBeeM Web and never will be. There is a remote chance that the aformentioned website may have, a one time in the lonely past, had a cyan background on one portion of one page. However, it's a good site for all the money that's gone into it. =P

------------------------------------
KaBeeM Web

<><

[edited by - pointguard1 on November 18, 2003 11:58:28 PM]
<><
Kabeem Rocks!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement