My Defense Game

Started by
36 comments, last by Red Haze 20 years, 3 months ago
Pretty cool game, you should make a secret weapon that is a "swarm" it unleashes a bunch of guys from your castle to swarm the bad guys in hand-to-hand.
Advertisement
Ouch.. my fingers. (touchpad)

- Wav
Version 2.0 is now available to download!
Some of the new features include time-based gameplay and a new point system. You can view the full-update details on my forum.

----[Red Haze]----

[edited by - Red Haze on December 26, 2003 1:20:37 AM]
----[Red Haze]----
the framerate is so low its unplayable. looks like it would be fun though.

i have a P4 2.2 ghz, 512 RDRAM, geforce 4, winXP.

[edited by - billybob on December 25, 2003 11:18:31 PM]
after playing your game, I have a few suggestions;

- you could put in some (more) different music, maybe something with guitars, this wil give the game a great action feel.

- there should be the ability to send out some troops of your own, that would make a great screenshot :D

- perhaps some more, and again different enemies, that would attract more people into playing the game for longer periods of time.

anyway, those are just my thoughts, your game is great by the way!

[edited by - picklejuice on December 26, 2003 1:28:16 PM]
I don''t know if the game uses Direct Draw, but I have discovered that setting DirectX SDK to max debug mode reduces a lot of Direct Draw applications performance. So, people with poor FPS, turn off debug mode in control panel (I hope that this would help you all).
Great game, truly addictive gameplay. I have to say it''s alot more fun than the castle stick figure game. The scrolling map in the Challenge campaign was the most entertaining for me.
Hehe that scrolling map in the Challenges campaign seemed like a 1942 Soviet combined infantry armour offensive to me . I agree it war really fun, someone ought to make more scrolling map.

By the way, I think the disc launcher is really unbalanced. Once you can afford it in larger quantities, it''s the weapon that can kill a certain number of enemies with the least amount of effort. Maybe you should increase the cost further?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement